And I ended up with this
Looks simple enough for the beginner sewer, right? Let's start!
1. Cut the felt to 6 pcs of semi-circle. I used 2 tone of green to coordinated.
2. Find empty cosmetic jar, wrap it with your fabric scraps useing glue gun to attach. Cut a long rectangle piece of felt to wrap the lid if you's like. Cut a circle same size as the top of the lid. Leave the jar and circle piece wait to grow the cactus.
3. Sew a pair of semicircle together. We would got 3 semicircle caps, trim the edge of the cap and flip them inside out.
4. Sew along the center of 3 semicircle caps. Stuff each room with polyester And sew to close the rooms.
5. Sew your cactus with the circle piece. Use glue gun to attach it to the jar lid.
There you've got it! Open lid to store the pin and use the lid as the cushion. I'm love how it turned out. Hope you like it too. :)